PHOTOS: A Look at Historic Wedding Fashions in Peel
May 18, 2018
Here's a look at wedding fashions through the ages in Peel Region:
Visit PAMA for free this Saturday, May 19 and Sunday, May 20 in celebration of Museum Month! You can even be a Curator for the day at PAMA's Family Fun Day on Saturday, May 19 from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Click here for more details.
- Here's What's Happening at Peel Region's Art Gallery and Museum This Summer
- PAMA offering online activities to keep community connected amid COVID-19 pandemic
- New wedding venue option has couples asking ‘wine’ not?
- 4 Big Reasons to Bring the Family to PAMA This Holiday Season
- A Look at Historic Back-to-School Images in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-safe Christmas escape game coming to Square One in Mississauga