PHOTOS: A Look at Historic Wedding Fashions in Peel
May 18, 2018
Here's a look at wedding fashions through the ages in Peel Region:
Visit PAMA for free this Saturday, May 19 and Sunday, May 20 in celebration of Museum Month! You can even be a Curator for the day at PAMA's Family Fun Day on Saturday, May 19 from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Click here for more details.
- Here's What's Happening at Peel Region's Art Gallery and Museum This Summer
- New wedding venue option has couples asking ‘wine’ not?
- PAMA offering online activities to keep community connected amid COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Big Reasons to Bring the Family to PAMA This Holiday Season
- A Look at Historic Back-to-School Images in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases