PHOTOS: A Look at Historic Wedding Fashions in Peel
May 18, 2018
Here's a look at wedding fashions through the ages in Peel Region:
Visit PAMA for free this Saturday, May 19 and Sunday, May 20 in celebration of Museum Month! You can even be a Curator for the day at PAMA's Family Fun Day on Saturday, May 19 from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Click here for more details.
- Here's What's Happening at Peel Region's Art Gallery and Museum This Summer
- New wedding venue option has couples asking ‘wine’ not?
- PAMA offering online activities to keep community connected amid COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Big Reasons to Bring the Family to PAMA This Holiday Season
- A Look at Historic Back-to-School Images in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Peel Region plans to vaccinate people in Mississauga and Brampton who are housebound
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19