PHOTO: Vehicle Crashes Into Mississauga Store
A male is in hospital with minor injuries after driving into a store in Mississauga on Tuesday.
“There’s no injuries to anyone inside,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Akhil Mooken.
The incident was reported at 10:44 a.m.
Emergency crews were sent to Dundas St. and Blundell Rd., just west of Dixie Rd.
The driver, 70, was transported to local hospital with minor injuries, said Mooken.
“It was in a private lot,” he said, adding there are no road closures.
It’s believed to be a medical issue.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Two Crashes Causing Injuries and Road Closures in Mississauga
- Man Sustains Minor injuries in Mississauga House Fire
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Motorcyclist transported to hospital with serious injuries after collision with car in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton