PHOTO: Vehicle Crashes Into Mississauga Store
A male is in hospital with minor injuries after driving into a store in Mississauga on Tuesday.
“There’s no injuries to anyone inside,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Akhil Mooken.
The incident was reported at 10:44 a.m.
Emergency crews were sent to Dundas St. and Blundell Rd., just west of Dixie Rd.
The driver, 70, was transported to local hospital with minor injuries, said Mooken.
“It was in a private lot,” he said, adding there are no road closures.
It’s believed to be a medical issue.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Two Crashes Causing Injuries and Road Closures in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Man Sustains Minor injuries in Mississauga House Fire
- Vehicle Collision Causes Minor Injuries in Mississauga