PHOTO: Vehicle Crashes Into Mississauga Store
A male is in hospital with minor injuries after driving into a store in Mississauga on Tuesday.
“There’s no injuries to anyone inside,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Akhil Mooken.
The incident was reported at 10:44 a.m.
Emergency crews were sent to Dundas St. and Blundell Rd., just west of Dixie Rd.
The driver, 70, was transported to local hospital with minor injuries, said Mooken.
“It was in a private lot,” he said, adding there are no road closures.
It’s believed to be a medical issue.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Two Crashes Causing Injuries and Road Closures in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Man Sustains Minor injuries in Mississauga House Fire
- VIDEO: Only minor injuries reported after rollover blocks traffic in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- City breaks ground on what will become the tallest building in Mississauga