PHOTO: Vehicle Crashes Into Mississauga Store
A male is in hospital with minor injuries after driving into a store in Mississauga on Tuesday.
“There’s no injuries to anyone inside,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Akhil Mooken.
The incident was reported at 10:44 a.m.
Emergency crews were sent to Dundas St. and Blundell Rd., just west of Dixie Rd.
The driver, 70, was transported to local hospital with minor injuries, said Mooken.
“It was in a private lot,” he said, adding there are no road closures.
It’s believed to be a medical issue.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Two Crashes Causing Injuries and Road Closures in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Man Sustains Minor injuries in Mississauga House Fire
- VIDEO: Only minor injuries reported after rollover blocks traffic in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility