PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway
A young driver was caught travelling at ludicrous speeds on a highway in Mississauga, police say.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt alleged a 21-year-old driver was recently clocked in at 203km/hr on the 403.
Police say he was driving a friend’s vehicle.
The driver is facing a seven-day licence suspension. The vehicle was also impounded for seven days.
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- When the Mississauga City Centre Was Built