PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway
A young driver was caught travelling at ludicrous speeds on a highway in Mississauga, police say.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt alleged a 21-year-old driver was recently clocked in at 203km/hr on the 403.
Police say he was driving a friend’s vehicle.
The driver is facing a seven-day licence suspension. The vehicle was also impounded for seven days.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga