PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway
A young driver was caught travelling at ludicrous speeds on a highway in Mississauga, police say.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt alleged a 21-year-old driver was recently clocked in at 203km/hr on the 403.
Police say he was driving a friend’s vehicle.
The driver is facing a seven-day licence suspension. The vehicle was also impounded for seven days.
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Truck and Bus Collide in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga