PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway
A young driver was caught travelling at ludicrous speeds on a highway in Mississauga, police say.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt alleged a 21-year-old driver was recently clocked in at 203km/hr on the 403.
Police say he was driving a friend’s vehicle.
The driver is facing a seven-day licence suspension. The vehicle was also impounded for seven days.
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Here's How Hot it's Going to Feel in Mississauga This Weekend
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga