Pharmacy robbed in Mississauga
Published June 21, 2022 at 8:15 pm
Police in Mississauga are investigating a pharmacy robbery that was reported on Tuesday night.
At 7:34 p.m., the Peel Regional Police received a report about a robbery in the area of Eglinton Avenue East and Central Parkway East in the city. Two Black males were seen fleeing from the scene in a vehicle.
There were no reports of physical injuries.
– Eglinton Ave E/ Central Py E #Mississauga
– Pharmacy Robbery
– No reports of physical injuries
– 2 M/B seen fleeing from scene in a vehicle
– C/R at 7:34 p.m.
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 21, 2022
Police across the Southern Ontario region have made several recent arrests related to recent robberies at pharmacies.
- Three teens from Mississauga and Brampton were arrested and face a combined 56 charges in relation to thefts that took place across Peel Region.
- Four men from Brampton and Mississauga, who were between the ages of 18 and 22, were charged on June 8 in connection with a robbery at a pharmacy in Oakville.
- Two 16-year-olds face a combined 31 charges after an attempted robbery in Whitby on June 2. They fled in a vehicle that had been reported stolen, and were arrested in Markham by the York Regional Police.