Person trapped in vehicle after Mississauga collision
Peel Police reported Thursday morning that emergency crews were trying to extricate someone from their vehicle after a collision at Derry and Kennedy Rd in Mississauga.
Police said to expect delays after the two-vehicle collision Thursday morning.
Westbound lanes are closed.
Police did not provide information regarding the extent of the injuries.
Police say two adult males have been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Police are investigating the circumstances behind the collision.
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Police investigating two vehicle collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga road closed Thursday morning due to collision
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Emergency services responding to collision in Brampton with occupants trapped in vehicle
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow