Person trapped in vehicle after Mississauga collision
Peel Police reported Thursday morning that emergency crews were trying to extricate someone from their vehicle after a collision at Derry and Kennedy Rd in Mississauga.
Police said to expect delays after the two-vehicle collision Thursday morning.
Westbound lanes are closed.
Police did not provide information regarding the extent of the injuries.
Police say two adult males have been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Police are investigating the circumstances behind the collision.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Robbers escape by air after stealing gold bars from Canadian mine in Mexico
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga