Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
There is a heavy police prescence in Mississauga near City Centre.
According to police, officers were called to the area of City Centre Drive and Kariya Gate due to a fight.
Upon attending the scene, officers located a person with stab wounds. The person is now being transported to the trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
The incident occurred at 10 p.m.
Police have yet to report more details.
Victim is an adult male. Anyone with information, dashcam video or video of what occurred are advised to contact investigators at 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 x1233 or contact CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Person transported to trauma centre after shooting in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Restaurant evacuated due to fire in Mississauga