Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
There is a heavy police prescence in Mississauga near City Centre.
According to police, officers were called to the area of City Centre Drive and Kariya Gate due to a fight.
Upon attending the scene, officers located a person with stab wounds. The person is now being transported to the trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
The incident occurred at 10 p.m.
Police have yet to report more details.
Victim is an adult male. Anyone with information, dashcam video or video of what occurred are advised to contact investigators at 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121 x1233 or contact CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- What's Open and Closed on Thanksgiving Day in Mississauga
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds