Person transported to trauma centre after shooting in Mississauga
Police received a call at 12:56 p.m. about a shooting on Eglinton Ave E and Kennedy Road S in Mississauga.
Police say one person has been shot and is being transported to a trauma centre. The injuries are unknown.
There is a high police presence in the area.
Further information will be provided as soon as it becomes available.
UPDATE: Police say the adult male has life-threatening injuries. A residence thought to be involved in the area has been cleared by police. There is no further information on suspects and the investigation continues. Anyone with information can call (905) 453-2121 x1233 or submit information anonymously through Crime Stoppers.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of shooting in Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- SIU investigating after three seriously injured in police-involved shooting in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good