Person transported to trauma centre after shooting in Mississauga
Police received a call at 12:56 p.m. about a shooting on Eglinton Ave E and Kennedy Road S in Mississauga.
Police say one person has been shot and is being transported to a trauma centre. The injuries are unknown.
There is a high police presence in the area.
Further information will be provided as soon as it becomes available.
UPDATE: Police say the adult male has life-threatening injuries. A residence thought to be involved in the area has been cleared by police. There is no further information on suspects and the investigation continues. Anyone with information can call (905) 453-2121 x1233 or submit information anonymously through Crime Stoppers.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of shooting in Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information About the Sunday Shooting