Person Sustains Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
August 28, 2017
One person is in hospital following a crash in Mississauga.
Peel police report that a crash occurred in the Thomas St. and Churchill Meadows Blvd. area.
One person has been transported to hospital.
Avoid the area for now.
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 20
- US Vice-President candidate Kamala Harris has a Mississauga connection