Person Sustains Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
August 28, 2017
One person is in hospital following a crash in Mississauga.
Peel police report that a crash occurred in the Thomas St. and Churchill Meadows Blvd. area.
One person has been transported to hospital.
Avoid the area for now.
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate