Person Sustains Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
August 28, 2017
One person is in hospital following a crash in Mississauga.
Peel police report that a crash occurred in the Thomas St. and Churchill Meadows Blvd. area.
One person has been transported to hospital.
Avoid the area for now.
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- One Person Dead and Six in Hospital After Early Morning Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win