Person Sustains Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
August 28, 2017
One person is in hospital following a crash in Mississauga.
Peel police report that a crash occurred in the Thomas St. and Churchill Meadows Blvd. area.
One person has been transported to hospital.
Avoid the area for now.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- The People Behind the Street Names in Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government
- One Seriously Injured in Collision in Mississauga
- Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Mississauga Crash Sends One Person to Hospital
- UPDATED: A Crash in Mississauga Sends One Person to Hospital
- Person Extricated From Vehicle After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
- One Person Sent to Hospital After Three-Car Crash on 403 in Mississauga