People aged 80 and over in Brampton can now register for COVID-19 vaccine
People aged 80 and over are now eligible to register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Brampton through the William Osler Health System.
Any resident of Peel Region born in 1941 or earlier, can visit the following website to register. Appointments may be limited due to supply. Register here.
Alternatively, eligible seniors can book by calling Osler's vaccine clinic booking centre at 905-494-2120 ext. 56685 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., every day.
At the website you can use the link to book the appointment and then will be contacted later to set up the time and day.
The Region of Peel indicates appointment dates will be scheduled based on the amount of vaccine received for distribution.
When the vaccine supply improves, an online booking system for those who are housebound will be implemented.
- Spots still open for eligible Mississauga and Brampton residents to get their COVID-19 vaccine
- Ontario’s vaccine booking system launches today for those aged 80 and up
- COVID-19 vaccine now available for residents 60 and older in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga residents 80 years and older can book their COVID-19 vaccine starting this week
- COVID vaccine bookings start today for some people 50+ in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton