People aged 80 and over in Brampton can now register for COVID-19 vaccine
People aged 80 and over are now eligible to register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Brampton through the William Osler Health System.
Any resident of Peel Region born in 1941 or earlier, can visit the following website to register. Appointments may be limited due to supply. Register here.
Alternatively, eligible seniors can book by calling Osler's vaccine clinic booking centre at 905-494-2120 ext. 56685 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., every day.
At the website you can use the link to book the appointment and then will be contacted later to set up the time and day.
The Region of Peel indicates appointment dates will be scheduled based on the amount of vaccine received for distribution.
When the vaccine supply improves, an online booking system for those who are housebound will be implemented.
- Spots still open for eligible Mississauga and Brampton residents to get their COVID-19 vaccine
- Ontario’s vaccine booking system launches today for those aged 80 and up
- Mississauga and Brampton 18+ crowd 'waiting for hours' to book vaccine appointment
- Anyone 18 plus in Ontario eligible to book COVID-19 vaccine appointments today
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three