Peel Regional Police closing Divisions for non-emergency services
Peel Regional Police (PRP) has announced all Divisions will be closed for non-emergency services to prevent the spread of COVID-19 until further notice.
Those looking to file a report for a non-urgent matter may do so online.
Additionally, those looking to report a collision are instructed to contact PRP at 905-453-3311.
During the call, drivers will be asked a series of screening questions to protect PRP employees from possibly contracting and spreading the virus.
If officers believe it is safe to do so, they will meet the driver outside.
- Opening of new Mississauga police station delayed due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Peel police closing some stations and suspending select services due to coronavirus outbreak
- Peel Regional Police officer diagnosed with COVID-19
- Region of Peel declares Emergency in wake of COVID-19 spread
- Emergency Services on Scene for Fire Call in Mississauga