Peel Regional Police closing Divisions for non-emergency services
Peel Regional Police (PRP) has announced all Divisions will be closed for non-emergency services to prevent the spread of COVID-19 until further notice.
Those looking to file a report for a non-urgent matter may do so online.
Additionally, those looking to report a collision are instructed to contact PRP at 905-453-3311.
During the call, drivers will be asked a series of screening questions to protect PRP employees from possibly contracting and spreading the virus.
If officers believe it is safe to do so, they will meet the driver outside.
- Opening of new Mississauga police station delayed due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Peel police closing some stations and suspending select services due to coronavirus outbreak
- Emergency Services on Scene for Fire Call in Mississauga
- Peel Regional Police officer diagnosed with COVID-19
- Region of Peel declares Emergency in wake of COVID-19 spread
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021