Peel Region reports 415 new cases today
Peel Region has 415 new cases of COVID-19 today (Nov. 25), according to numbers released by Queen's Park.
Overall, across the Ontario, there are 1,373 new cases.
Toronto has recorded the highest number of cases with 445 today.
Other Ontario figures show 1,476 people have recovered and 36,100 tests have been completed.
The Peel Health Department issues results that are usually behind those released by the Ontario government, but the local numbers are considered more accurate.
The most recent data available from Peel is from November 23 and it shows that of the 343 new cases recorded that day, 226 were from Brampton, Mississauga had 104 new cases.
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19