Peel Region reports 415 new cases today
Peel Region has 415 new cases of COVID-19 today (Nov. 25), according to numbers released by Queen's Park.
Overall, across the Ontario, there are 1,373 new cases.
Toronto has recorded the highest number of cases with 445 today.
Other Ontario figures show 1,476 people have recovered and 36,100 tests have been completed.
The Peel Health Department issues results that are usually behind those released by the Ontario government, but the local numbers are considered more accurate.
The most recent data available from Peel is from November 23 and it shows that of the 343 new cases recorded that day, 226 were from Brampton, Mississauga had 104 new cases.
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant