Peel Region reports 164 new cases of COVID-19 today
Ontario is reporting 958 new COVID-19 cases today.
The province says 17 more people have died from the virus.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says 249 cases are in Toronto, 164 in Peel Region and 92 in York Region.
There are 668 people currently hospitalized, including 274 people in intensive care and 188 on ventilators.
The data is based on 52,613 tests completed.
The province says 27,398 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered since the last daily report, bringing the total to 754,419 doses provincewide.
- Peel Region reports 561 new cases of COVID-19 today, Ontario over 3,000 mark
- Ontario reports 1,022 new cases of COVID-19, 250 in Peel Region
- Ontario reports 3,128 new COVID-19 cases today, and 51 new deaths from the virus
- Ontario reports 1,546 new cases of COVID-19, 329 cases in Peel
- Province says 269 new COVID-19 cases in Peel Region today
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke