Peel Region reports 164 new cases of COVID-19 today
Ontario is reporting 958 new COVID-19 cases today.
The province says 17 more people have died from the virus.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says 249 cases are in Toronto, 164 in Peel Region and 92 in York Region.
There are 668 people currently hospitalized, including 274 people in intensive care and 188 on ventilators.
The data is based on 52,613 tests completed.
The province says 27,398 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered since the last daily report, bringing the total to 754,419 doses provincewide.
- Peel Region reports 561 new cases of COVID-19 today, Ontario over 3,000 mark
- Ontario reports 1,022 new cases of COVID-19, 250 in Peel Region
- Ontario reports 3,128 new COVID-19 cases today, and 51 new deaths from the virus
- Ontario reports 1,546 new cases of COVID-19, 329 cases in Peel
- Peel Region reports 225 new cases of COVID-19 today
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers