Peel Region reporting 846 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon
The Region of Peel is reporting 846 new COVID-19 cases as of Thursday (May 6).
This brings the total for the Region to 98,727 cases. Of these, 92,977 gave recovered, while 5,031 are still pending, 2,718 have been hospitalized, and 720 have died.
As of Thursday, 59.8 per cent of cases are in Brampton, 35.8 per cent are in Mississauga, and just four per cent are in Caledon.
The median age for cases in Peel is 36, and residents in their 20’s continue to make up most of the cases at 24.1 per cent, followed by those in their 30’s—who make up 17.1 per cent of cases, those in their 40’s—who make up 14.5 per cent, and those in their 50’s who make up 14.2 per cent.
The Province is reporting 3,424 new cases on Thursday, as well as 26 new deaths. This brings Ontario's total cases to 483,057.
Additionally, the Province is reporting 141,038 vaccinations from Wednesday (May 5), bringing the total number of vaccinations to 5,740,761, with 384,589 residents having been fully vaccinated.
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Region reporting 442 new COVID-19 cases, 59.7 per cent in Brampton and 35.9 per cent in Mississauga
- Peel Region reporting 543 new COVID-19 cases, 59.8 per cent in Brampton and 35.8 per cent in Mississauga
- Peel reporting 870 new COVID-19 cases, 59.9 per cent in Brampton and 35.7 per cent in Mississauga
- Peel Region reporting 299 new COVID-19 cases, 173 in Brampton and 126 in Mississauga
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot