Peel Region reporting 442 new COVID-19 cases, 59.7 per cent in Brampton and 35.9 per cent in Mississauga
The Region of Peel is reporting 442 new COVID-19 cases as of Tuesday (May 11).
This brings the total for the Region to 101,886 cases. Of these, 96,824 have recovered, while 4,330 are still pending, 2,826 have been hospitalized, and 733 have died.
As of Tuesday, 59.7 per cent of cases are in Brampton, 35.9 per cent are in Mississauga, and just 4.1 per cent are in Caledon.
The median age for cases in Peel is 36, and residents in their 20's continue to make up most of the cases at 24.4 per cent, followed by those in their 30's--who make up 17.2 per cent of cases, those in their 40's--who make up 14.5 per cent, and those in their 50's who make up 14.1 per cent.
The Region is also reporting 238 outbreaks at businesses, and Tuesday saw four more businesses ordered to close by Peel Public Health.
Additionally, the Province is reporting 2,073 new cases on Tuesday, as well as 15 new deaths. This brings Ontario's total cases to 497,092.
Additionally, the Province is reporting another 112,103 vaccinations on Monday (May 10), bringing the total number of vaccinations to 6,350,881, with 396,787 residents having been fully vaccinated.
- Peel Region reporting 543 new COVID-19 cases, 59.8 per cent in Brampton and 35.8 per cent in Mississauga
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel reporting 870 new COVID-19 cases, 59.9 per cent in Brampton and 35.7 per cent in Mississauga
- Region of Peel reporting 292 new COVID-19 cases, 156 in Brampton and 127 in Mississauga
- Peel Region reporting 846 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot