Peel Region has over 500 new COVID-19 cases today as Ontario sets new record
Ontario has pushed into another record breaking day of COVID-19 cases.
The Province reports 2,447 new cases today, the highest daily count since the beginning of the pandemic. Ontario has also recorded its deadliest day of the second wave with 49 deaths in the past 24-hours.
Locally, Peel Region has 502 new cases today while Toronto has 646 cases and 263 cases in York Region.
There are currently 967 patients battling COVID-19 in Ontario hospitals with 176 breathing with the help of a ventilator.
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Peel Region sets record high for COVID-19 cases today
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Ontario again sets a new record for daily COVID cases as Peel remains above 500
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content