Peel Region has over 500 new COVID-19 cases today as Ontario sets new record
Ontario has pushed into another record breaking day of COVID-19 cases.
The Province reports 2,447 new cases today, the highest daily count since the beginning of the pandemic. Ontario has also recorded its deadliest day of the second wave with 49 deaths in the past 24-hours.
Locally, Peel Region has 502 new cases today while Toronto has 646 cases and 263 cases in York Region.
There are currently 967 patients battling COVID-19 in Ontario hospitals with 176 breathing with the help of a ventilator.
- Peel Region sets record high for COVID-19 cases today
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- Peel Region reports 561 new cases of COVID-19 today, Ontario over 3,000 mark
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- This popular all-day breakfast and lunch spot is coming to Brampton