Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
Peel Region is reporting the most new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today (Dec. 10).
Data released by the Ontario government shows the 515 new cases in Peel make up more than one-quarter of all new cases in the province which stands at 1,983.
Other areas with significant numbers include Toronto with 496 new cases today and York Region with 208.
Today’s information also shows that 35 people have died as a result of COVID-19 across Ontario in the past 24 hours. The number of people currently hospitalized in Ontario stands at 829 patients, of which 228 people are being cared for in intensive care units and 132 others are receiving ventilation.
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton