Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
Peel Region is reporting the most new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today (Dec. 10).
Data released by the Ontario government shows the 515 new cases in Peel make up more than one-quarter of all new cases in the province which stands at 1,983.
Other areas with significant numbers include Toronto with 496 new cases today and York Region with 208.
Today’s information also shows that 35 people have died as a result of COVID-19 across Ontario in the past 24 hours. The number of people currently hospitalized in Ontario stands at 829 patients, of which 228 people are being cared for in intensive care units and 132 others are receiving ventilation.
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- The number of new cases in Peel Region today the lowest this month
- Peel Region has over 500 new COVID-19 cases today as Ontario sets new record
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out