Peel Region has 448 new cases of COVID-19 today
TORONTO -- Ontario is reporting 2,408 new cases of COVID-19 today.
The province says 41 more people have died from the virus.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says 629 of the new cases are in Toronto, 448 in Peel Region, 234 in Windsor-Essex, and 190 in York Region.
The province says 1,002 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19.
That number includes 275 people in intensive care, and 186 on ventilators.
The seven-day average for new infections is currently 2,304.
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Province says 269 new COVID-19 cases in Peel Region today
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Ontario reports 3,266 new COVID-19 cases today, 523 in Peel
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of Jan 10 to 16