Peel Region has 448 new cases of COVID-19 today
TORONTO -- Ontario is reporting 2,408 new cases of COVID-19 today.
The province says 41 more people have died from the virus.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says 629 of the new cases are in Toronto, 448 in Peel Region, 234 in Windsor-Essex, and 190 in York Region.
The province says 1,002 people are currently hospitalized with COVID-19.
That number includes 275 people in intensive care, and 186 on ventilators.
The seven-day average for new infections is currently 2,304.
- New COVID numbers show Peel Region over 300 new cases today
- Peel Region reports 164 new cases of COVID-19 today
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Peel Region reports 561 new cases of COVID-19 today, Ontario over 3,000 mark
- Province says 269 new COVID-19 cases in Peel Region today
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February