Peel Region follows provincial downward trend in new COVID-19 cases
New cases of COVID-19 have dipped below the 400 level today in Peel Region.
The latest figures reveal Peel has 375 new cases (January 25) and is following the trend of decreasing daily numbers across the province as Ontario reports 1,958 new cases today.
Toronto is still showing the most new daily cases with 727 today. Hamilton has 55, Halton Region 54 and York Region has 157 new cases.
In the past 24 hours 43 people in Ontario have died as a result of the virus.
The province says 1,398 people are currently being treated in Ontario provinces for COVID-19, with 397 in intensive care and 283 patients requiring ventilation.
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- New cases of COVID-19 in Ontario show positive trend, Peel Region still second most affected area
- Peel Region has highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario today
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga