Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga
Three businesses in Mississauga have been ordered to close due to outbreaks of COVID-19.
On Tuesday (May 11), Furlani Bakery, located at 1730 Aimco Boulevard, and ergoCentric Seating Systems, located at 275 Superior Boulevard were instructed to partially close; while Master Manufacturing, located at 2636 Drew Road was instructed to close fully by Peel Public Health (PPH).
According to PPH’s website, a business will be instructed to close if five or more employees test positive for the virus within two weeks.
Closures may be full or partial--full closures involve the entire workplace’s premises, while partial closures may involve the mass dismissal of a shift or work area.
“Closures will allow Peel Public Health to stop further spread of COVID-19 between employees while cases in the workplace are investigated,” reads PPH’s website.
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19
- Peel Public Health orders closure of three Mississauga businesses due to outbreaks of COVID-19
- Business in Brampton ordered to close due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Pair of businesses in Mississauga and Brampton partially closed due to outbreaks of COVID-19
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner