Peel Police Seize Two Guns in Less Than One Hour
Peel Police have seized two guns in less than one hour.
According to police, investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau have charged two men and two women with various alleged firearm offences.
On Monday, Dec. 11, 2018, at approximately 2:30 a.m., officers attended the area of Mid-Way Boulevard and Invader Crescent in the City of Mississauga following a robbery with a firearm.
Officers investigated a vehicle leaving the area and found the occupants in possession of various drugs and a .45 caliber handgun.
As a result, the following individuals face numerous firearms and drug related charges:
- Atrooba Mughal, a 19-year-old woman from the City of Toronto
- Ashley Waldriff, a 25-year-old woman from the City of Toronto
- Patrick-Adrian Agpoon, a 22-year-old man from the City of Toronto
An investigation revealed that the above individuals were not responsible for the robbery.
Based on information received at the incident location, another man was arrested for the robbery.
Following the arrest, a SigSauer 9mm handgun was recovered. As a result, the following individual is facing numerous firearms and robbery charges:
- Ian Chambers, a 32-year-old man from the City of Mississauga.
All of the accused individuals will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton today, Dec. 11, 2018.
Anyone with additional information is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon