Peel Police Seize Two Guns in Less Than One Hour
Peel Police have seized two guns in less than one hour.
According to police, investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau have charged two men and two women with various alleged firearm offences.
On Monday, Dec. 11, 2018, at approximately 2:30 a.m., officers attended the area of Mid-Way Boulevard and Invader Crescent in the City of Mississauga following a robbery with a firearm.
Officers investigated a vehicle leaving the area and found the occupants in possession of various drugs and a .45 caliber handgun.
As a result, the following individuals face numerous firearms and drug related charges:
- Atrooba Mughal, a 19-year-old woman from the City of Toronto
- Ashley Waldriff, a 25-year-old woman from the City of Toronto
- Patrick-Adrian Agpoon, a 22-year-old man from the City of Toronto
An investigation revealed that the above individuals were not responsible for the robbery.
Based on information received at the incident location, another man was arrested for the robbery.
Following the arrest, a SigSauer 9mm handgun was recovered. As a result, the following individual is facing numerous firearms and robbery charges:
- Ian Chambers, a 32-year-old man from the City of Mississauga.
All of the accused individuals will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in the City of Brampton today, Dec. 11, 2018.
Anyone with additional information is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Suspect Charged After Guns and Drugs Seized From Mississauga Home
- Police Seize Firearm and Illicit Drugs in Mississauga
- Brampton man and 14-year-old face charges in connection with violent bank robbery
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Arrest made and firearm seized in attempted murder investigation
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more