Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
Officers from Peel’s Street Crime Gang Unit have arrested and charged a man following a recent investigation that uncovered numerous illegal possessions.
The search was carried out on Friday, November 24, when police executed a search warrant on a residence and motor vehicle in the city of Toronto.
Officers located and seized a quantity of Fentanyl, Cocaine, Heroin and MDMA (a combined street value of $3545) as well as a loaded handgun (9mm Smith & Wesson semi-automatic pistol).
Adrian Thompson, a 32 year old Toronto man, has been arrested on multiple counts of drug possession and numerous firearm-related charges.
He was held for a special bail hearing before the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Saturday.
Police are continuing to investigate. Anyone with further information relevant to this incident is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 7704.
- Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
- Police seize loaded pistol and drugs in Mississauga traffic stop
- Mississauga man charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga