Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
According to a recent news release, investigators from the Peel Regional Police Special Victims Unit are asking for the public's help in relation to sexual assaults that occurred in Mississauga and Brampton.
Police say, on Sept. 24 at 11:15 p.m. in the Sandalwood Parkway and Conestoga Drive area in Brampton and on Oct. 13 at 6:35 p.m. in the Burnhamthorpe Road and Creditview Road area in Mississauga, the suspect on both occasions approached a female sitting inside a bus shelter and exposed himself.
The victims are a female 24-year-old from Brampton and a female 18-year-old from Mississauga, neither party sustained any injuries, according to police.
Police are describing the suspect as a male with a black, medium complexion, 5’10”, medium/muscular build, between 30 and 40-years-old, bald, no facial hair and was last seen wearing dark clothing.
Anyone with information in relation to these incidents is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
Anonymous information can also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Police Identify Suspect After Series of Sexual Assaults in Mississauga