Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking assistance from the public in identifying a suspect involved in multiple break and enters in Mississauga.
During the early morning hours between July 13 and July 16, there was multiple break and enter incidents reported to police in the residential areas within the following Mississauga residential boundaries: Glengarry Road, Dundas Street West, Queensway West and Mavis Road.
The suspect broke into the house through the backyard gate, rear or side property access points and then proceeded to look for unlocked windows or doors.
Police describe the suspect as man in his 20’s with a slim build and some facial hair.
Anyone with any further information is asked to call investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- VIDEO: New Video Footage Released After Multiple Break and Enters in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Mississauga Suspect Following Multiple Break-Ins
- Police Looking for Break and Enter Suspect Targeting Peel Homes
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot