Peel Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Man
A Mississauga man is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help locate him.
Balwant Grewal, 40, was last seen on Friday, April 21, 2017 near Airport Rd. and York St. at 5 a.m.
His family says it’s out of the ordinary for him to be gone for so long.
Grewal is described as South Asian, standing 5-foot-8, weighing 160 pounds with a thin build.
He has black facial hair and short, straight black hair, as well as pierced ears and scars on both hands.
Grewal was last seen wearing a black cotton jacket and black dress shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths