Peel Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Man
A Mississauga man is missing and Peel police are asking the public to help locate him.
Balwant Grewal, 40, was last seen on Friday, April 21, 2017 near Airport Rd. and York St. at 5 a.m.
His family says it’s out of the ordinary for him to be gone for so long.
Grewal is described as South Asian, standing 5-foot-8, weighing 160 pounds with a thin build.
He has black facial hair and short, straight black hair, as well as pierced ears and scars on both hands.
Grewal was last seen wearing a black cotton jacket and black dress shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 2133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- First Ontario-produced masks ready for use, Premier Doug Ford says
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 350 total cases confirmed in Mississauga