Peel Police Responding To Robbery In Mississauga
Peel Police are responding to a robbery in Mississauga.
The incident occurred in the area of Dundas Street and Dixie Road at around 3:45 p.m.
According to the police, the suspect used a hammer to smash display cases and has fled with several cell phones.
There have been no injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a black male in his mid 20’s that is 6’0” and has a curly beard. He is wearing a grey hoodie.
The second suspect is white female in her mid 20’s that is 5’7” with a slim build and blonde hair. She is wearing a white dress with a floral print.
Both suspects fled the area on one bicycle. Police are asking the public to call 9-1-1 if they see anyone matching the description.
More updates to come.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga