Peel Police Responding To Robbery In Mississauga
Peel Police are responding to a robbery in Mississauga.
The incident occurred in the area of Dundas Street and Dixie Road at around 3:45 p.m.
According to the police, the suspect used a hammer to smash display cases and has fled with several cell phones.
There have been no injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a black male in his mid 20’s that is 6’0” and has a curly beard. He is wearing a grey hoodie.
The second suspect is white female in her mid 20’s that is 5’7” with a slim build and blonde hair. She is wearing a white dress with a floral print.
Both suspects fled the area on one bicycle. Police are asking the public to call 9-1-1 if they see anyone matching the description.
More updates to come.
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- A Flood Outlook is Currently in Effect for Mississauga