Peel Police respond to shots fired late Tuesday evening in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are warning Mississauga residents to stay away from the area of Burnhamthorpe Road and Mavis Road after reports of shots being fired there on Tuesday evening.
Police responded to calls that there had been guns fired in the area at 8:24 p.m. and when the arrived they discovered casings on the scene.
Police currently don’t have any description of the suspect(s) involved. There are no reported injuries.
Police are asking residents use an alternate route as they continue their investigation.
No further information is available at this time.
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police