Peel Police respond after knife reportedly seen in street fight
Peel Regional Police were in the area of Hurontario and Dundas St. Tuesday (July 14) morning after reports of a dangerous weapon seen during a street fight
Officers received the call just before 6:30 a.m.
Police said three males were seen.
One of them was reportedly holding a knife.
Peel Regional Police said they had no further comment on the matter.
- Peel Police Investigating Altercation Involving a Knife in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Robbery With Knife in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Peel police investigating reported armed robbery in Mississauga
- SIU files charges against former Peel Regional Police officer
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Peel Regional Police assisting OPP with investigation into shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga votes to allow Hindu temples to temporarily broadcast hymns