Peel Police respond after knife reportedly seen in street fight
Peel Regional Police were in the area of Hurontario and Dundas St. Tuesday (July 14) morning after reports of a dangerous weapon seen during a street fight
Officers received the call just before 6:30 a.m.
Police said three males were seen.
One of them was reportedly holding a knife.
Peel Regional Police said they had no further comment on the matter.
- Knife-holding man at Mississauga intersection, warns Peel police
- Police investigating reports of a man in Mississauga with a large knife
- Peel Police Investigating Altercation Involving a Knife in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Robbery With Knife in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton