Peel Police respond after knife reportedly seen in street fight
Peel Regional Police were in the area of Hurontario and Dundas St. Tuesday (July 14) morning after reports of a dangerous weapon seen during a street fight
Officers received the call just before 6:30 a.m.
Police said three males were seen.
One of them was reportedly holding a knife.
Peel Regional Police said they had no further comment on the matter.
- Peel Police Investigating Altercation Involving a Knife in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Robbery With Knife in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Peel Police to announce break-up of street racing ring
- Peel Police Respond to Vehicle Flip Over in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga