Peel Police respond after knife reportedly seen in street fight
Peel Regional Police were in the area of Hurontario and Dundas St. Tuesday (July 14) morning after reports of a dangerous weapon seen during a street fight
Officers received the call just before 6:30 a.m.
Police said three males were seen.
One of them was reportedly holding a knife.
Peel Regional Police said they had no further comment on the matter.
- Peel Police Investigating Altercation Involving a Knife in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Robbery With Knife in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Peel Police to announce break-up of street racing ring
- Peel police investigating reported armed robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility