Peel Police respond after knife reportedly seen in street fight
Peel Regional Police were in the area of Hurontario and Dundas St. Tuesday (July 14) morning after reports of a dangerous weapon seen during a street fight
Officers received the call just before 6:30 a.m.
Police said three males were seen.
One of them was reportedly holding a knife.
Peel Regional Police said they had no further comment on the matter.
- Police investigating reports of a man in Mississauga with a large knife
- Peel Police Investigating Altercation Involving a Knife in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Robbery With Knife in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Peel Police to announce break-up of street racing ring
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga