Peel Police Rescue Two Men From Lake Ontario in Mississauga
Peel Police rescued two men after winds pushed their inflattable boat far into the lake.
According to police, officers from the Marine Unit rescued two men, ages 18 and 35, earlier today (Sept. 23).
The pair were found in the inflatable floatie in Lake Ontario.
“Thankfully they were wearing life jackets and made someone aware of their location,” say police.
Police advise all to check the weather before heading out on the water and be prepared.
- Police Make “Dramatic” Rescue on Lake Ontario in Mississauga
- Incredible Police Rescue of a Couple Stranded in Lake Ontario
- Peel Police officers credited with saving lives of capsized boaters off shores of Mississauga
- Durham Police, Air1, local boaters rescue man stuck on sinking Sea-Doo on Lake Scugog
- First responders attending to boat in distress on Lake Ontario in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga