Peel Police Rescue Two Men From Lake Ontario in Mississauga
Peel Police rescued two men after winds pushed their inflattable boat far into the lake.
According to police, officers from the Marine Unit rescued two men, ages 18 and 35, earlier today (Sept. 23).
The pair were found in the inflatable floatie in Lake Ontario.
“Thankfully they were wearing life jackets and made someone aware of their location,” say police.
Police advise all to check the weather before heading out on the water and be prepared.
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores
- Peel Region sets record high for COVID-19 cases today
- Region will not prohibit big box stores from selling non-essential goods in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga