Peel Police Rescue Two Men From Lake Ontario in Mississauga
Peel Police rescued two men after winds pushed their inflattable boat far into the lake.
According to police, officers from the Marine Unit rescued two men, ages 18 and 35, earlier today (Sept. 23).
The pair were found in the inflatable floatie in Lake Ontario.
“Thankfully they were wearing life jackets and made someone aware of their location,” say police.
Police advise all to check the weather before heading out on the water and be prepared.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination