Peel Police Recover Stolen Item and Locate Illicit Drugs
Peel Police have recovered a stolen item and located illicit drugs.
Investigators from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau have arrested two males following alleged stolen property and cannabis, according to police.
Police say, in September of this year an investigation looking into the theft of high end video equipment from a business in Mississauga was started.
One of the items stolen was a camcorder lens valued at over $25,000, according to police.
Police say, investigators were able to identify the suspects and on Oct. 25 they were arrested in Toronto.
Along with recovering the camcorder lens both of the accused were found to be in possession of dried cannabis in excess of 50 grams.
Both Yusef Aden, a 20-year-old male from Toronto, and Jessie Ropson-Booth, a 19-year-old male from Toronto, have been charged with:
- Alleged possession of property obtained by crime
- Alleged possession of Illicit cannabis
Both males were released on a promise to appear with an upcoming court date of Nov. 29.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1133.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle
- Police Seize Firearm and Illicit Drugs in Mississauga
- OPP Arrest And Charge Man With Possession Of Stolen Property From Mississauga
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Vehicle Stolen in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool