Peel Police on Scene of Crashes in Mississauga
Back-to-back crashes have Peel police on scene in Mississsauga on Tuesday morning.
There's no word yet on injuries or the severity of the crash.
The next collision is at Derry Rd. and John Watt Blvd., slightly west of Mavis Rd., where a vehicle went into oncoming traffic.
No injuries have been reported here.
Drivers are advised to expect delays in both areas.
UPDATE: The Eglinton Ave. W. and White Clover Way scene is clear. One driver was sent to hospital with minor injuries, say police.
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga