Peel Police Makes Arrest in Parking Lot Shooting
Peel Regional police have made an arrest in relation to a shooting in Mississauga.
According to police, a warrant was issued for 25 year old Daniel Bryce from Mississauga. On October 29, the accused turned himself into police. He was arrested and charged with numerous firearm offences.
Bryce will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on Tuesday, October 30.
On July 28, police were called to the area of Matheson Boulevard East and Satellite Drive in regards to shots being fired. Police attended the area and found evidence of a shooting. No one was injured in the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga