Peel Police Makes Arrest in Parking Lot Shooting
Peel Regional police have made an arrest in relation to a shooting in Mississauga.
According to police, a warrant was issued for 25 year old Daniel Bryce from Mississauga. On October 29, the accused turned himself into police. He was arrested and charged with numerous firearm offences.
Bryce will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on Tuesday, October 30.
On July 28, police were called to the area of Matheson Boulevard East and Satellite Drive in regards to shots being fired. Police attended the area and found evidence of a shooting. No one was injured in the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents can book vaccination at Doses After Dark
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga