Peel Police Makes Arrest in Parking Lot Shooting
Peel Regional police have made an arrest in relation to a shooting in Mississauga.
According to police, a warrant was issued for 25 year old Daniel Bryce from Mississauga. On October 29, the accused turned himself into police. He was arrested and charged with numerous firearm offences.
Bryce will appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on Tuesday, October 30.
On July 28, police were called to the area of Matheson Boulevard East and Satellite Drive in regards to shots being fired. Police attended the area and found evidence of a shooting. No one was injured in the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Peel Police Issue Warrant for Alleged Parking Lot Shooter
- Suspect Charged After Shots Fired in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga