Peel Police Looking For Witnesses In Sexual Assault Investigation
Investigators from the Special Victims Unit are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect involved in a sexual assault investigation.
On August 27, a boy under the age of 16 was in a store in the area of Creditview Road and Eglinton Avenue West in Mississauga. This is when the suspect sexually allegedly assaulted the victim. The victim suffered no injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a man with brown complexion who is 50 to 60 years old, He is of average height and has a medium build, Police say he is balding on the top of his head and has white or grey hair on the sides. He was last seen wearing a beige sports coat, white dress shirt, khaki coloured pants and black shoes with white soles.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police