Peel Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing vulnerable person.
Thirty-one-year-old Waseelah Baaqeel was last seen at Glen Erin Drive and Eglington Ave West.
She was last seen at 12:29am (Dec 12, 2020).
She is described as 5'2 with small build and long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. She is wearing an ankle length skirt and a long black shirt with patterns. She is not wearing a coat or shoes at the time.
She may appear to be confused due to her medical condition.
Please call Peel Regional Police if found.
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching for Missing Female From Mississauga
- Police seeking assistance in locating missing man from Mississauga
- Police search for 'vulnerable' Mississauga man reported missing
- Police Requesting Help in Locating Missing Man in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban