Peel Police Issue Warrant for Alleged Parking Lot Shooter
Peel police have issued an arrest warrant in relation to a shooting that took place in Mississauga.
According to police, on July 28 police were called to the area of Matheson Boulevard East and Satellite Drive in regards to shots being fired. Police attended the area and found evidence of a shooting. No one was injured in the incident.
They have identified one of the alleged involved parties as 25 year old Daniel Bryce from Mississauga. An arrest warrant has been issued for various firearm offences.
The suspect is being advised to seek legal counsel and turn himself in to the nearest police station. The suspect is considered a danger to the public.
Anyone who sees him is advised to call 911 immediately.
Anyone found assisting in evading arrest, may be arrested and subject to prosecution.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse
- Peel Police Makes Arrest in Parking Lot Shooting
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Suspected of Multiple Thefts in Mississauga