Peel Police Issue Warrant for Alleged Parking Lot Shooter
Peel police have issued an arrest warrant in relation to a shooting that took place in Mississauga.
According to police, on July 28 police were called to the area of Matheson Boulevard East and Satellite Drive in regards to shots being fired. Police attended the area and found evidence of a shooting. No one was injured in the incident.
They have identified one of the alleged involved parties as 25 year old Daniel Bryce from Mississauga. An arrest warrant has been issued for various firearm offences.
The suspect is being advised to seek legal counsel and turn himself in to the nearest police station. The suspect is considered a danger to the public.
Anyone who sees him is advised to call 911 immediately.
Anyone found assisting in evading arrest, may be arrested and subject to prosecution.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Peel Police Makes Arrest in Parking Lot Shooting
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Suspect of Mississauga Shooting
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect