UPDATED: Peel Police Investigating Hit-and-Run in Mississauga
A driver is on the run after a male pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Monday morning.
“It’s still early in the investigation,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The incident took place near Mississauga Valley Blvd. and Bloor St. at 7:55 a.m.
Paramedics treated a 76-year-old man before taking him to local hospital with serious injuries.
The suspect vehicle is a newer model silver Dodge minivan, which was last seen on Mississauga Valley Blvd., say police.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
UPDATED: Police said at 4:48 p.m. that the vehicle is actually an SUV similar to a silver Dodge Journey. It may have front-end damage.
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed By Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Man Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”