Peel Police Charge Another Youth In Connection To Mississauga Stabbing
The Peel Police have been investigating a stabbing that occurred last month in Mississauga.
On May 22, at approximately 11:56 p.m, police attended a commercial plaza located in the area of Tenth Line West and Thomas Street. According to the police, two victims were stabbed during an altercation. An 18 year-old-man and a 20 year-old-man were both transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries and were later deemed to be in stable condition.
On June 14, a 17-year-old male from Mississauga was arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault. The accused was held for a bail hearing and will attend the Ontario Court of Justice.
On June 23, a 16-year-old male from Mississauga was arrested and charged with one count of assault and will be attending the Ontario Court of Justice on a later date.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, dash-cam video, surveillance video, or anyone with relevant information to call (905) 453-2121 Ext 1133 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Mississauga Teen Arrested After Two Men Stabbed, Seriously Injured
- Peel Police Arrest 38-Year-Old Man In Connection To Human Trafficking Investigation
- Peel Police Officer Charged and Arrested Following Assault
- Man Arrested in Connection With Stabbing in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Stabbing At Mississauga Residence
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- House of the Week: $3.6 mil mansion that backs onto Rattray Marsh
- First glimpse of Canada’s true COVID-19 infection rate expected mid-July
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- A look at how provinces plan to emerge from the COVID-19 shutdown