Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
Peel Police is asking for the public's help to locate a missing 15-year-old boy.
According to police, Eugenios Letsios is 6'2" and 235lbs. He was last seen wearing a black plaid shirt, dark jeans and white running shoe.
Letsios requires medication, which he does not have with him.
He is known to frequent the Etobicoke area.
People are urged to call police if he is seen.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 67-Year-Old Man
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 46-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 17 Year-Old Male
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga hospitals officially at capacity as COVID-19 surges in the city
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores