Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
Peel Police is asking for the public's help to locate a missing 15-year-old boy.
According to police, Eugenios Letsios is 6'2" and 235lbs. He was last seen wearing a black plaid shirt, dark jeans and white running shoe.
Letsios requires medication, which he does not have with him.
He is known to frequent the Etobicoke area.
People are urged to call police if he is seen.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 67-Year-Old Man
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 46-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 17 Year-Old Male
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior