Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Elderly Man
Peel police are asking for the public’s help in locating a 91-year-old man.
Ettore Falcioni was last seen at approximately 11 a.m. today (May 6). He was at a plaza in the area of Dundas Street West and Erindale Station Road in Mississauga.
He is a caucasian male, 5’9” and 190 lbs with blue eyes and grey short hair. He was last seen wearing a black windbreaker jacket with red or orange coloured trim with the words “Bramalea Wrestling” written on it.
According to the police, he speaks Italian and minimal English.
Falcioni is believed to be driving a 2015 Blue Honda Civic with an Ontario licence plate, ALLJ 341.
Falcioni suffers from a medical condition that occasionally causes him to become disoriented.
Anyone with relevant information is asked to call investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Police Still Searching for Missing Elderly Man Last Seen Four Days Ago
- Police Still Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Police Looking for Help in Locating Missing Mississauga Man
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Mississauga man charged in large Halton drug bust
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- City breaks ground on what will become the tallest building in Mississauga