Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga
Peel Police are asking the public for information in relation to a shooting that happened in Mississauga.
On July 13 at approximately 2:54 a.m, police attended the area of Queensway and Stanfield Road in Mississauga regarding a shooting. Officers located two victims, a 20-year-old man and a 25-year-old man. The victims were transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police describe the suspect as a black man that is over 6 feet tall and has a thin build.
Investigators are requesting for anyone with information, or surveillance footage to call (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233 or Peel Crime Stoppers (1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or www.peelcrimestoppers.ca).
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Police and emergency crews attempting a water rescue in Mississauga