Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 46-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
The Peel Police are asking for the public’s help to locate a 46-year-old woman last seen in Mississauga.
Judita Balcita was last seen in the area of Queen Street South and Erin Centre Boulevard at 3 a.m.
Police describe her as white, 5’6” and 150lbs with blonde/grey hair. She was last seen wearing blue shoes and a black jacket.
There are concerns for her well-being.
Police are asking anyone with relevant information to contact at (905) 453-3311 or Peel Crime Stoppers.
Judita Balcita has been found.
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 72-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 67-Year-Old Man
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 34-Year-Old Woman
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga