Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 46-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
The Peel Police are asking for the public’s help to locate a 46-year-old woman last seen in Mississauga.
Judita Balcita was last seen in the area of Queen Street South and Erin Centre Boulevard at 3 a.m.
Police describe her as white, 5’6” and 150lbs with blonde/grey hair. She was last seen wearing blue shoes and a black jacket.
There are concerns for her well-being.
Police are asking anyone with relevant information to contact at (905) 453-3311 or Peel Crime Stoppers.
Judita Balcita has been found.
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 72-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 67-Year-Old Man
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 34-Year-Old Woman
- Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing Man Last Seen In Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga