Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 46-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
The Peel Police are asking for the public’s help to locate a 46-year-old woman last seen in Mississauga.
Judita Balcita was last seen in the area of Queen Street South and Erin Centre Boulevard at 3 a.m.
Police describe her as white, 5’6” and 150lbs with blonde/grey hair. She was last seen wearing blue shoes and a black jacket.
There are concerns for her well-being.
Police are asking anyone with relevant information to contact at (905) 453-3311 or Peel Crime Stoppers.
Judita Balcita has been found.
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 72-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 67-Year-Old Man
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate 34-Year-Old Woman
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 47-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic