Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 20-Year-Old Autistic Man From Mississauga
Peel Police are asking the for the public’s help in locating a missing 20 year-old autistic man from Mississauga.
Peter Nguyen was last seen on August 12 at approximately 2:00 p.m. in the area of Eglinton Avenue and Renforth Drive in the Mississauga. Peter Nguyen is travelling on foot and may have travelled into the Toronto area.
Police describe Nguyen as a Asian man that is 5’4” and 120 pounds with brown eyes and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a green shirt and green pants.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Peter Nguyen was last seen on Monday, August 12 at approximately 2:52 p.m. boarding a TTC bus in Toronto that runs eastbound along Eglinton Avenue. He was last seen wearing a green jersey and green shorts.
UPDATE: According to police, Nguyen has been located in good health and reunited with family.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga