Peel Police Asking For Help in Public Disturbance Case in Mississauga
Investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are looking for help in an ongoing disturbance investigation in Mississauga.
On Monday, July 1, at approximately 1:19 am witnesses heard a disturbance involving a man and a woman in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
The witnesses contacted police because they believed the woman may have been calling for help.
Before police arrived the woman was allegedly forced into a vehicle and drove away westbound on Eglinton Avenue. The vehicle is described as a black pick-up truck, however, the make and model are unknown.
Investigators are requesting anyone with information, surveillance or dashcam footage in the area of Eglinton Avenue West and Hurontario Street from the time of the disturbance, to call the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Some New Affordable Housing is Coming to Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked on 407 Following Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Police Seeking Assistance in Attempted Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Woman Struck and Killed in Mississauga
- Police Hunting for Man Who Assaulted Woman in Mississauga
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga