Peel Police Arrest Man for Crime Spree Across Several Regions
Police have arrested and charged a man they believe to be responsible for a string of crimes that took place between January 24 and June 18, 2018.
At 12:46 p.m. on Monday, June 18, the suspect was involved in a fail to remain collision while operating a stolen vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly after, the suspect was arrested in the area of Fair Oaks Place near McMurchy Avenue at Queen Street West.
Following police investigation, 31 year old Brampton man Andrew Noel has been charged with 33 offences including assaulting police with a weapon, robbery, dangerous operation, break and enter, possession of stolen property, mischief, theft, and theft of motor vehicle.
Further charges are expected from Halton, Barrie and Waterloo Police.
Police say Noel was responsible for six stolen vehicles and nine separate break and enters, with a total of 13 victims involved with an estimated $125,000 in property stolen.
The suspect appeared at court for a bail hearing on Tuesday, June 19.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Multiple Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle
- Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Vehicle Stolen in Mississauga
- WANTED: Police Still Searching for Mississauga Theft Suspect
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Man Arrested Following Multiple Thefts, Crashing into Police Cruiser in Mississauga