Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
Peel Police have arrested and charged a man in a child luring investigation.
Between March 29 and April 27, officers investigated a man communicating online with someone he believed to be less than 16-years-old for a sexual purpose. The male used Carl Kirk as his social media identity.
On July 31 at 9:11 a.m, Carl Frederick Kirk, a 73-year-old man from Mississauga, was arrested and charged with three counts each of luring child to commit sexual assault, luring child to commit sexual interference, luring child to commit invitation to sexual touching, luring to distribute sexually explicit material to a child, and two counts of luring a child to attempt to make child pornography.
Kirk appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton for a bail hearing on July 31 in answer to those charges.
Anyone who has had contact with Carl Frederick Kirk in relation to this investigation is asked to contact investigators with the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490 or Peel Crime Stoppers.
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- Toronto man arrested in connection to child luring investigation in Peel Region
- Mississauga Man Arrested Following Child Luring Investigation in Burlington
- Mississauga man facing child pornography charges
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Linen Chest coming to Square One in Mississauga