Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
Investigators from the Internet Child Exploitation Unit have arrested and charged a man in connection to a child luring investigation.
Between March 28 and June 4, Peel officers from the Internet Child Exploitation Unit investigated a man communicating online with someone he believed to be less than 16 years of age for a sexual purpose. The man was communicating with others using the screen name “redrider.”
On June 4 at 10:30 a.m, Timothy Milley, a 65-year-old man from Deseronto, who currently serves as a minister at the Cataraqui Church in Kingston, was arrested and charged with Luring Child to Commit Sexual Assault, Luring Child to Commit Sexual Interference, Luring Child to Commit Invitation to Sexual Touching, Making Arrangement to Commit Sexual Assault, Making Arrangement to Commit Sexual Interference.
He appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton for a bail hearing yesterday (June 5).
Anyone who has had contact with Timothy Milley or “redrider” in relation to these allegations is asked to contact investigators with the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490 or Peel Crime Stoppers.
Photo courtesy of Peel Police.
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested Following Child Luring Investigation in Burlington
- Mississauga Man Facing Child Sexual Abuse Charges
- Man Who Worked at Mississauga High School Facing Host of Sexual Exploitation Charges
- Man Who Worked at Mississauga High School Facing Sexual Exploitation Charges
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault