Peel Paramedics seeking public's assistance in locating missing drugs
Peel Paramedics are seeking the public’s help in locating a package of narcotics that went missing from an ambulance on June 13.
The paramedic crew was working in Caledon when the pouch was taken, and Peel Paramedics is concerned for the public’s safety, as these drugs can be extremely dangerous and possibly fatal if taken improperly without medical supervision.
If anyone finds the pouch, they are urged to contact Peel Regional Police immediately at 905-453-3311.
- Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help in Locating Missing Narcotics
- Police seeking assistance in locating missing man from Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Help Locating Missing Man in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Public Assistance Locating Missing Senior in Mississauga