Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
Peel Paramedics are on scene following a possible propane tank explosion.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Woodchester Drive and Dundas Street West in Mississauga.
Three to four people were injured, however, police say that early reports show their injuries are non-life threatening.
There is currently no threat to public safety.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE (7:36 a.m. Jan. 24): According to Peel Paramedics, four people have been transported to a local hospital. Three people are in serious condition and one person is in minor condition.
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 26 to 30
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga