Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
Peel Paramedics are on scene following a possible propane tank explosion.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Woodchester Drive and Dundas Street West in Mississauga.
Three to four people were injured, however, police say that early reports show their injuries are non-life threatening.
There is currently no threat to public safety.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE (7:36 a.m. Jan. 24): According to Peel Paramedics, four people have been transported to a local hospital. Three people are in serious condition and one person is in minor condition.
- Fire Crews on Scene for Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Car Fire in Mississauga
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga