Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
Peel Paramedics are on scene following a possible propane tank explosion.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Woodchester Drive and Dundas Street West in Mississauga.
Three to four people were injured, however, police say that early reports show their injuries are non-life threatening.
There is currently no threat to public safety.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE (7:36 a.m. Jan. 24): According to Peel Paramedics, four people have been transported to a local hospital. Three people are in serious condition and one person is in minor condition.
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- UPDATE: The child hit by a vehicle in Mississauga has succumbed to her injuries
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga