Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
Peel Paramedics are on scene following a possible propane tank explosion.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of Woodchester Drive and Dundas Street West in Mississauga.
Three to four people were injured, however, police say that early reports show their injuries are non-life threatening.
There is currently no threat to public safety.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE (7:36 a.m. Jan. 24): According to Peel Paramedics, four people have been transported to a local hospital. Three people are in serious condition and one person is in minor condition.
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under The Radar Pizza Joints in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Person in Distress in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga