Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help in Locating Missing Narcotics
There is a call to the public asking for their help in locating a narcotics pouch that went missing from an ambulance this week.
According to Peel Region Paramedics Services, the paramedic crew was working in Brampton and Mississauga when the black locked zippered pouch containing controlled narcotics went missing on Wednesday, November 7.The paramedics are concerned for the public’s safety as these drugs can be extremely dangerous and even fatal if taken without medical supervision.
Peel Regional Paramedic Services has contacted Peel Regional Police and a report has been filed.
If a member of the public finds the missing pouch, they are asked to refrain from opening it and to immediately call Peel Police at 905-453-3311 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-222-TIPS (8477).
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- Government Updates Travel Advisory For Sri Lanka After Another Explosion
- Peel Police Warning Mississauga Residents To Beware of Dangerous Substance
- MISSING: Police Seek Public's Help Locating Mississauga Man
- Peel Police Searching for Missing Man
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Public Assistance Locating Missing Senior in Mississauga
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week