Peel Paramedics Asking Public's Help in Locating Missing Narcotics
There is a call to the public asking for their help in locating a narcotics pouch that went missing from an ambulance this week.
According to Peel Region Paramedics Services, the paramedic crew was working in Brampton and Mississauga when the black locked zippered pouch containing controlled narcotics went missing on Wednesday, November 7.The paramedics are concerned for the public’s safety as these drugs can be extremely dangerous and even fatal if taken without medical supervision.
Peel Regional Paramedic Services has contacted Peel Regional Police and a report has been filed.
If a member of the public finds the missing pouch, they are asked to refrain from opening it and to immediately call Peel Police at 905-453-3311 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-222-TIPS (8477).
- Peel Paramedics seeking public's assistance in locating missing drugs
- Peel paramedic servicing Mississauga contracts COVID-19
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
- MISSING: Police Seek Public's Help Locating Mississauga Man
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Stay-at-home order lifts today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga