Peel Man Facing Over Two Dozen Charges After Breaking into Homes in Mississauga and Beyond
A Brampton man is facing over two dozen charges in connection with multiple break-ins that occurred all over the GTA, including in Mississauga.
According to York Regional Police, officers worked in conjunction with other GTA police forces to investigate a string of over 20 residential break and enter incidents across Southern Ontario. On Feb. 13, two men were arrested during an alleged break and enter in the Durham Region.
Police say that search warrants were executed, linking the two suspects to break-ins in Markham, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Bolton, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Ajax and Pickering.
Twenty-six year-old Brampton man Deandre Kadeem Davis is charged with 15 counts of break and enter, two counts of break and enter with intent and 11 counts of possession of property obtained by crime.
Twenty-two year-old Toronto man Shuntwon Tayvon Clarke has been charged with 19 counts of break and enter, 10 counts of possession of property obtained by crime, two counts of breach of probation and more.
Davis will be in court in Newmarket on March 22 and CLARKE will be appear on March 14.
Anyone with further information regarding these incidents is asked to contact the York Regional Police Break and Enter Task Force at 1-866-876-5423, ext.7241, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-tips, or leave an anonymous tip online at www.1800222tips.com or text your tip to CRIMES (274637) starting with the word YORK.
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Five people arrested following multiple break and enters in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga