Peel Man Charged With Sex-Related Crimes
A Brampton man is facing charges in connection with what police are calling sex-related crimes.
Peel police allege that in late 2016, a 14-year-old victim was put in contact with the accused when he was employed as a counselor with an agency that provides mental health services for children in the Region of Peel.
Police say investigators from the Special Victims Unit were recently contacted by the victim, who they say reported several sex related incidents that occurred over a 12 month period.
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018, police arrested 51-year-old Dennington Duncan.
He appeared in court for a bail hearing in relation to the charges of sexual assault, sexual interference and invitation to sexual touching.
Anyone who has information regarding this individual is asked to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Teacher Who Taught in Mississauga Facing Sexual Assault Charges