Peel Man Charged With Sex-Related Crimes
A Brampton man is facing charges in connection with what police are calling sex-related crimes.
Peel police allege that in late 2016, a 14-year-old victim was put in contact with the accused when he was employed as a counselor with an agency that provides mental health services for children in the Region of Peel.
Police say investigators from the Special Victims Unit were recently contacted by the victim, who they say reported several sex related incidents that occurred over a 12 month period.
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018, police arrested 51-year-old Dennington Duncan.
He appeared in court for a bail hearing in relation to the charges of sexual assault, sexual interference and invitation to sexual touching.
Anyone who has information regarding this individual is asked to contact the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Here's How You Can Get Pizza for 50% Off This Weekend in Mississauga
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Teacher Who Taught in Mississauga Facing Sexual Assault Charges